BikeLife365

BikeLife365

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bike Build: Knolly Podium Finished

by A.Tong

The Knolly Podium build is done!  Haven't had a chance to ride the
bike on terrain other than the road outside my house but it feels
great!

First impressions:


The bike sits low and long. Shouldn't be a surprise since it is a new

school DH bike. I'm glad I decided to go with the large frame as the
medium would be just a bit too small (I am 6ft tall).  Just playing
around with he bike it does seem to want to stick to the ground more
so than my Nomad. As you see it, the bike sits at 41.5lbs. Heavier than I thought it
would be but I could drop 2lbs easy just by switching tires.  I love
the Minnion DHF's so unless you have a better idea for a lighter tire,
these are staying!

No one really wants to hear about a parking lot review so I'll skip

right to the pics. I hope to get some real DH time on the Knolly soon so stay tuned for a review.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Discuss!